Last Updated: 2 May 2016
For questions about this policy contact email@example.com
Personal data collected: cookies, email address, unique device identifiers, 3rd party account integrations
The mentics web sites use the following 3rd party services that collect and track user data such as cookies and email address:
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Sumome.com: https://help.sumome.com/customer/portal/articles/1963436-privacy-policy
mentics web sites may also have some anonymous information such as browser type, IP address, etc. in its server logs.
mentics web sites and applications also integrate with social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google+: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
mentics applications integrate with and provide/receive user entered information, unique device identifiers, and social media integration with:
- Playfab: https://playfab.com/privacy/
The data collected is used for:
- contacting the user (mailing lists)
- tracking users for marketing metrics (google analytics)
- device specific information from mobile devices and desktop computers to uniquely identify that device in order for the user to interact with the social aspects of the applications
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System Logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult mentics to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the contact information provided in this policy.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.